How to Get Home Loan?
A home loan is a secured loan that is secured by the security of a house/property that is funded by the bank’s loan; the property can be personal or commercial.
Making an online application is simpler than you would think, and even first-time borrowers can submit a successful application on their first try. To submit a legitimate application, you just must follow the rules. On our website, you can find information on how to apply for a house loan effectively. We work as a conduit between you and the banks, forwarding your inquiry to the appropriate bank and assisting you in gaining a better understanding of what a home loan entails.
Benifits of Home Loan
A Loan without security:
It is far less expensive than a personal loan, which typically has interest rates ranging from 8.5 percent to 14 percent.
- Proof of age and identification (Pancard)
- Proof of address
- Paystubs from the previous three months ( 3yrs ITR)
- Bank statement from the last six months (salary credit account and personal account)
- Form 16
- Photocopies of the current corporate appointment letter and the most recent increment letter
- If you’ve been with your current employer for less than three years, you’ll need a release letter from your prior employer.
- Details about your work experience (Resume).
- a passport-sized photograph